Local SEO

Local SEO involves many different factors all with one purpose–increasing your visibility to potential customers in your marketplace.

Local consumers are searching the internet looking for businesses like yours, and if they aren’t finding you, they are finding your competition.

There are many factors involved with Local SEO, and they can be done separately. However, when covering them all it can have a tremendous impact on your bottom line–you can dominate the market and crush the competition.

Our deluxe package takes care of the majority of the heavy lifting for you–there is still some things that you as the owner of your business will have to do yourself. However, we take care of 90% of what needs to be done and will give you detailed instructions on the other 10%.

Other companies offer similar services, but not all providers are the same. Some will only do a portion of the necessary work so the results will be mixed at best.

Other companies may not be upfront about pricing leaving you no idea as to what this will cost. Some make you pay an ongoing monthly charge for the service.

At Carmichael, we take the guesswork out of it. Our “Deluxe Local SEO” Package will get you visible to consumers and at the top of Google. And it is simply a one time payment–that’s it.

“Deluxe Local SEO Package”

$3400

 

If you would like to start smaller, then we can offer individual services:

Google+ Business Listing: we will help you claim and optimize your Google Business Listing to help increase your visibility $400

Directory Listings/Citations: If you had a stack of phone books on your desk, which ones would you want to have your business listed in?  As many as possible! 30 Citations/Directories for $60

BONUS: An additional 50 Listings: Only $40

Online directories are places where customers can find your business–the more directories you are listed in, the better!

We can also create a custom campaign up based on your needs. We will send you a short, 2 page questionnaire for you to complete.

This will give us a better idea of what needs to be done, and we will make suggestions and give you an estimate of the cost.

Call today or simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *